Our exercise physiologists are trained in movement pattern correction, the identification of muscular imbalance and the correct re-training process to fix the identified problem. As well as musculoskeletal pain our exercise physiologists are trained in lifestyle management and lifestyle modification programs designed to have a positive impact on the following conditions:
· Metabolic condition and weight loss
· Musculoskeletal injuries and movement based pain
· Sports conditioning and physical fitness
· Corporate health and wellness programming
· Balance, postural adjustment and retraining
· Neurological and psychological health and lifestyle management
· Gait adjustment and retraining
This will depend on your goals, but you will initially receive a full health/wellbeing/lifestyle/goals/physiological assessment. Depending on your goals, your session will include cardio exercise as well as resistance (weight) training. You will also receive a home program to ensure you meet your goals in a manner both safe and conducive to your health.
We recommend wearing anything that you feel most comfortable exercising in, as well as a water bottle and towel. Comfortable exercise shoes are also advised for safety reasons.